Me And My Blog

My real name is Jamie but a lot fancy to call me by my moniker "Jemong". I am a proud Filipina. Now in my quarter life. I am a believer of God. I believe that religion cannot save humanity. God will. Just because I am a Christian, it doesn't mean that I am perfect. I have too much imperfections. I have too many pet peeves. I am rude and harsh at times, I even love to make fun of people equally as they love to make fun of me.

But I possess a soft and kind heart. I like to be surrounded with everything beautiful. I love arts, I listen to almost all sorts of music but I really dislike senseless and trashy hip-hop and rap songs. I am a bookworm. I have a passion for writing and photography. I sing. I aspire to be an author, a lead vocalist, a prodigal violinist but those are just figment of my surreal ambitions.

This is my personal blog. It contains my random thoughts, rants, and musings. All that I experienced, learned, (and other action verbs that can fill in), I write here. Feel free to read and I hope my posts can leave you some useful thoughts. *wink*