Interrogative

It makes me wonder how one person can stay in one place for a long time - how they can take on the extremes of different situations yet, still, remain firm and rooted. It is quite a mystery to me how one can remain faithful. What is the secret ingredient that makes a person stay? When do people become sick and bored of a relationship? How do people learn to stick with a partner for a long time? Do they become bored too but tend to endure? How do they endure? How can they conceive the idea of getting stuck? What good will it do to you? Will it do any good to you?

Many questions. Less and absurd answers.

3 comments:

What's Going On? said...

This was definitely surprising for me to see. Although I would admit, this is very true. I'm sharing this on my wall, bebegel.

Anonymous said...

It's what we call strenght of character, steadfastness, loyalty, and pure love.

Greetings from California

Jemong said...

@megaworthit hi there thank you for the comment

@what's going on - bebegel thanks it's hard to figure out imy!

Post a Comment