Hello 2012 With...

I am happy that a new year has just began. Celebrating the new year here at home always comes with a blast for me as it is just purely happiness that it gives me welcoming it with my loved ones. But this coming year, I did celebrate it with a blast --- a different kind of one. I just came from illness and I was still recovering from the hard blow. Psychologically or wishful thinking as you may say, I try to feel fine and well. There are still sudden attacks that I am not really able to tolerate but I fight for it just to try not to pest others to help me with my daily activities. I try to be independent and I try to show them that I can recuperate.  Honestly, being able to go to work climbs as the top reason why I want a speedy recovery. I miss working as I have been missing days of work already.

I am glad that the new year has come but I am not glad about welcoming it facing the toilet bowl, vomiting in the bathroom, and feeling dizzy and very nauseous. It was hurtful for me not to celebrate it with family and friends at our compound. I envy people who get to celebrate it viewing the fireworks, drinking, eating and woe me, I was there, lying on my bed, looking out the window like in a drama scene, feeling and listening to the sounds that hint that the new year has already come.

Even though I faced new year looking at my vomitus in the toilet bowl, I still have a positive outlook for this year. With God's help, I know that I will get well sooner. And as soon as I recover, God knows I will make the best of this year. *wink*

Happy New Year everyone and God bless you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment