Happy And Useful

Forget my drama from the previous post. Behold, the rainbow has once again lit up in my sky. It took so long but as promised, there will always be a rainbow after the rain.

I am to share how I am over the moon for finally landing a job which is, super ultra mega thankfully, connected to my field of expertise. I feel blessed and lucky indeed that at least, my medical knowledge will once again be sharpened and be usable. After the long wait (of half a year that already feels like a decade to me), happiness has finally overwhelmed me. The feeling I thought was long gone but unexpectedly, it has dawned on me like how a soil overcomes a drought by satisfying its thirst with water. I feel complemented and somewhat at peace, finally!

Where God has placed me right now, I surely will do my best to glorify His name. :)

God bless everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment