Save Me

My heart is shattered asunder into a million pieces about the things that are beyond reparable. Pardon the hyperbole, but this existing feeling is becoming too unbearable. I have been a fool trying to find valuable resolutions to this ongoing heartache. I face all of this bravely but a lot of times, I cower at the thought of breaking up and down. I know there are many reasons why I should not even stay, but I still remain faithful to my heartfelt oath and I deny all my emotions that pull me away from my promise. But I cannot stay just because of a vow and there are already too many unfortunate events that happened that severed the relationship. Events that are irreversible and should never be re-visited. Those words that were said that pierced like a fine, sharp machete and echoes eternally in my ears; all the hapless misunderstanding, the anomalous disrespect, and all the deceiving lies that one can say because of an overwhelming emotion  almost everything went beyond control. Fortunately, there is still the ups  the brighter side, the happiness. But I used to think that life is most of the time lonely because you journey through it alone (pretty much than it is happy). I sometimes find that walking away and burning all the bridges would work but don't get me wrong; this does not relate anywhere to surrendering the white flag. For me, it is letting go, letting everything run its course according to the written fates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment