Skeletons In My Closet 4

I'll try to be as cryptic as possible. I would like to make it in a song but I simply am not able.

You may or may not know but somehow, there is this that pulls me like gravity, such fascination, into you. You may think it's someone else in particular. In the first place, I would not even say cryptic if it's someone else in particular. I would've pointed it out at the beginning. But truth be told, it's you. Like a compass, it should tell you where is all this I'm pointing at. Perhaps, west. Maybe, east. But really, not even north or south. Magically, it points at you. Not the ardent desire, just real fascination and admiration, if you know what I mean. Well, you may never really know this and you may not even care. This feeling is certainly concealed. That's what I am trying to show you, well, not until now that I gave a little excess of information. Perhaps, I should expect that you already got the notion about all this but I would like to think that there is still a big probability that you have not and you wouldn't mind at all. But I am hoping. I have known you as someone who is keen and who pays attention to little details such as this nonsense.  Plus, I know you are witty and bright. Pretty sure, you will decode this sooner or later.

Again, confessions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment