Asphyxia

There is this riotous void that has been harrowing my emotions and putting me in distress. This has been going on for a long time now. I sometimes feign to believe that all will soon be a happy ending but I guess I am just deceiving myself with these sustained dense, mighty lies. There is never a readiness that exists from within to accept them. I just can't for a plethora of reasons. They have hurt me and scarred me deeply that reconciliation is beyond possible. They made it clear that their intense disdain are instilled in my mind. The thought of them are like acrid taste in my mouth which I can never tolerate that I tend to spit over again.

I am awfully disdained with this tumultuous hatred and my heart cannot bear it. My heart longs for a change - peace, humility, acceptance, and most importantly, forgiveness. Forgiveness is a hard work and I know I will be working laboriously to gain this and give this to the one who rightfully needs it - for justice and peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment