Food For The Brain

I suddenly remembered my books today so I thought about paying my library a visit. My collection of books isn't much but I find my stash very precious because I started collecting books ever since I was a kid. I can't help my fondness for books and thirst for knowledge so the cure that I have found for my insatiable hunger and curiosity is reading. Collecting books give me pleasure and reading them supplies food to my ever hungry brain. So here are some of my books: 

A glimpse of my collection.

Some Suspense books that I haven't finished yet. Too bad. These books gone stale.

My fancy during childhood. My fondness for horror and kiddie books. Blair Witch Project and R.L. Stine's Goosebumps! I remember wishing to collect all of Goosebumps series. I wonder if they are still available until now. I used to watch them in TV too! That's how avid and horror fanatic I am!

First book I finished when I was 8 years old. :)

Suspense, Classics, and Fiction

The first book that Tim gave me.

Tim's awesome present for my 23rd birthday! Stieg Larsson's Millenium Trilogy: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played With Fire, The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest

I am very much addicted to HP Series that I finish every book within 1-3 days and read them thrice.

My recently read book. Life of Pi is 6/10 for me. An adventure-filled book and it's filled with many animal trivia!

I haven't read this one yet. The Secret Life of Bees is next on my To-Read List.

Yes, timeless! This book satisfies my fascination in Greek Mythology.

A sophisticated classic. The Bronte sisters are definitely great authors!

I guess this children's book is suited for introverts. I like this book but it has a sad ending. :(


The cheapest book I purchased! I don't know who William Macready is but I just bought this book for a record. :D


Anne Frank's Diary, In His Image - inspirational and tobooks.

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made made my heart melt! A wonderful book that makes you appreciate life and know more about Jesus' goodness.
I haven't taken a picture of my other books because there's naught battery life left. Some of my books are lost. others were borrowed, and some are stored in God-knows-where-my-mom-put-them. I'll post the other books next time when I find them. :)

PS: I am guilty of tsundoku. >.< I promise to read them all ASAP. :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment