Wayward Dog-hearted Lewdster

I feel like a helpless prey trapped in a snare. It sucks to have myself entangled with people who are never really necessary in my life. Building a stable and positive, if not positive, at least a neutral relationship with them has now become one of the things that I need to worry about and constantly deal with. I am coerced to accept the big possibility of my fate getting entwined perpetually with these "unnecessary people." Being involved with them is never my option. It just all originated when I met someone special in my life. I guess being connected with them just tags along.

I wasn't really happy circa beginning that I met these "unnecessary people." I have tried comprehending the situation long before as I was warned and given the idea of what kind of people they are. I tried to understand but I never thought that situations could get even worse and more irksome once you get to know them face-to-face. From the start, I only received apathy, anger, guilt and power trips, hatred, and indifference -- which is not a very nice scenario when you are in my POV. I met them only a few times and the experience was unforgettable, burdensome, and tedious. I never expected special treatments but the indifference around their presence is completely bothersome! What the hell did I do to deserve such treatment? I never did anything wrong. I was kind and polite, courteous and congenial to them. Nevertheless, I still get execrable treatment in exchange for my positive attitude. 

Even though I have met them only a few times, I am still connected with them via this person and this connection yielded to a silent and cold war; haplessly, it still wages. I foresee that this burden of establishing neutral relationships with these rude boors will continue for a lifetime and will only subside when I finally detached myself from this person (which goes to almost zero possibility). It sucks to know that they hate me for obviously unreasonable claims. It bothers me a lot and as long as my relationship continues with this person, the concealed fight will continuously carry on.

It's such a pain in the ass to bear this beastly problem. I am bound to deal with these "unnecessary people" even when I should be the least person who should be concerned. How I wish I can freely express my enmity and abhorrence towards them and the situation they have put me into without inflicting anyone to emotional hurt. Oh the pang and disgust that I feel that I was even condemned and never was given a chance to redeem myself! How I wish I could iron things out but it turns out, no matter what, nobody can ever please everybody.


0 comments:

Post a Comment